Unique Ideas for Additional Storage
When you look around your apartment, what’s the one thing you wish you had more of? While you may wish for an extra room or an additional half bath, one of the most common answers that people reply is – storage. And the great thing about wanting more storage is that you can make it happen.
Once you decide that you’d like more storage, it’s time to look for solutions. There are all sorts of ways you can create more storage, but if you’re looking for something unique that will allow you to tidy up and rid yourself of some clutter, here are some ideas for you.
- Flip Rack: A coat rack is great, but it can take up some precious space in your apartment, especially if it’s not being used all the time. With that in mind, you might like this Flip Rack, which can be mounted to a wall and used for coats, bags, hats, and other things only when needed. When it’s not in use, it lays practically flat against your wall and takes up minimal space.
- Hanging Cocktail Bar: If you have a few items for your home bar, but no place for a large bar cart or armoire, this Hanging Cocktail Bar is for you. It has an industrial look and a small pull-down surface for mixing up your favorite libations.
- Spine Book Tower: Book lovers never have enough storage for all of their favorite stories – never. This spine book tower offers a unique way to display your favorite books, along with knickknacks and other items. The vertical design is very space-friendly, and the silver finish has an industrial or modern feel to it.
- Macramé Catch-All Basket: Sometimes you just need some storage where you can quickly hide things when guests pop over for a visit. Baskets are the perfect solution for times like this. They are easy to drop things into and come in many stylish forms such as these macramé catch-all baskets. With three different sizes, two colors, and a great boho vibe to them, you’ll love how they look in your home.
- Rustic Crate Style Coffee Table: Your coffee table can be more than just a place to rest your drink or your feet – it can be a place where you store things, too. This coffee table on wheels has plenty of open-shelf storage for all of your books, candles, and other things that might need a home in your living room.
- Bookcase Bed with Underbed Storage: When it comes to creating more storage in your bedroom, you may have to look at your bed. A bed that’s elevated and has room underneath and in the headboard can provide you with additional storage you may never have thought of before. This one has lots of storage and fits a king-sized mattress.
- Teak Corner Shelf: Most bathrooms are rather small, and trying to maximize the space in this room is a definite priority for most people. This cute, teak corner shelf can provide you with some additional room for small items, and it can simply be placed in a corner for easy access.
Where do you find you need additional storage in your home? Your living room? Bedroom? Bathroom? No matter where you may need it, there are stylish options available to help you organize your things and reflect your personal style.