Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
When Mother’s Day rolls around each year, you want to be sure you go all out to show Mom some love!
Get her some gorgeous flowers. Buy her a special present. And be sure to let her sleep in late.
And when she gets up, why not have a wonderful brunch prepared for her?
Brunch is the perfect meal to combine some of her breakfast favorites with some of her lunch favorites. And it’s a great meal to bring a bit of sweet and savory together!
Not sure what to fix for Mom? Here are some recipes that you should try!
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls: If Mom loves a good, gooey cinnamon roll with lots of frosting, then she’ll love this copycat recipe for Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls. This recipe has you making your own dough – and it’s so worth it. And you’ll learn a secret tip that will help keep the filling smooth.
- Avocado Toast: Avocado Toast is so good, and there are so many ways you can change it up! This recipe shows you how to prepare straight-up avocado toast, but then it gives you five variations that are equally tasty! Pick one for Mom and watch her smile.
- Easy Vegetable Frittata: Want to create a special egg dish for your mom that is like an omelet – but better? Then try this Easy Vegetable Frittata! You can use any vegetables and cheeses you have available to you – and it’s going to come out fabulous! (You can also add bacon, ham, or sausage if Mom likes those things!)
- Fruit Salad: A fruit salad is a great way to bring some freshness to brunch. This one has a delicious honey lime dressing, and you can fill it full of Mom’s favorite fruits.
- Puff Pastry Pinwheels with Bacon & Cheese: Looking for a savory finger food that can be served as part of brunch? Then these Puff Pastry Pinwheels with Bacon and Cheese will hit the mark. They’re super simple to make, and everyone will love them!
- Caprese Salad: Bring a bit of Italy to brunch with a Caprese Salad. Tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and some salt and black pepper are all you need to create this delicious dish.
- Chilaquiles: Chilaquiles is a simple yet yummy Mexican dish. This one is packed with vegetables, black beans, and/or chicken – plus queso fresco! And you can top it with a fried egg to finish it off!
- Easy Kale Salad with Fresh Lemon Dressing: Here’s another fresh salad that can be added to your Mother’s Day brunch menu. It has kale, broccoli, cheese, almonds, carrots, red onions, sunflower seeds, and cranberries in it – which make for a fantastic mix. But the easy Lemon Dressing may be the star of the show – as it just brightens everything up.
- Healthy Green Smoothie: If you want to prepare a special beverage for your mom and she usually opts for something healthy, make this smoothie. It has all sorts of healthy ingredients, and she’ll love the flavor.
- Pineapple Mimosa Slushies: Of course, if your mom wants a little bubbly for Mother’s Day – then she should have it! These Pineapple Mimosa Slushies are a fabulous alternative to traditional mimosas.
- Caramel Brownies: Don’t forget dessert on Mother’s Day! These Caramel Brownies are sure to be popular with the whole family – just be sure to have a few napkins because they are a little sticky!
- Chocolate Mousse: Here’s another chocolate dessert that looks and sounds fancy but really isn’t that hard to make.
This Mother’s Day, prepare a brunch she’ll remember! Try some of these recipes and show off your skills in the kitchen!