Must-Make Egg Dishes
What is it about eggs and springtime? Maybe it has to do with Easter or hatching baby chicks, but you’ll often see that egg recipes pop up everywhere – and for a good reason!
Eggs are a protein that can be used in many ways. You can have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a snack. They’re crucial for many desserts, and their versatility is well known. Plus, they’re delicious!
If you’re searching for a few new recipes where eggs are the stars – try these! They will not disappoint!
- Mexican Baked Eggs: Who doesn’t love a good one-skillet dish? Less cleanup is always a good thing. But it has to be delicious, too – and this one is. These Mexican Baked Eggs are full of the ingredients you would expect in a Mexican recipe, and they’re fantastic any time of day.
- Scotch Eggs: Often served in pubs, Scotch Eggs are a tasty savory treat. They take some practice to make, but they’re worth the effort.
- Baked Egg Boats: Looking for a unique take on quiche? Then Baked Egg Boats are it! You’ll make a quiche filling with eggs and heavy cream and then bake it in a couple of sourdough baguettes. When it comes out, you can easily cut it into pieces to serve! YUM!
- Baked Eggs in Avocado with Bacon on Toast: Eggs and avocados have become a dynamic duo in recent years, appearing on brunch menus everywhere. This recipe has you baking your eggs inside half of an avocado – and then sprinkled with crispy bacon and served with toast. No need to head out for Sunday brunch when you can make this at home.
- Egg Casserole: This is a REALLY fluffy Egg Casserole – and it allows for you to add your favorite ingredients to it. It’s great for busy mornings or when you have family over – and can easily be sliced and served with toast or on an English muffin.
- Spinach Quiche: If you love a traditional quiche, then give this one a try. Shallots, gruyere cheese, and spinach are wonderful additions – and it’s a great idea to make two at a time so you can stick one in the freezer for later.
- Eggs Benedict: Do you order Eggs Benedict when you go out because you think that you couldn’t possibly make it at home? Well, you can! This recipe walks you through the steps to make that yummy Hollandaise sauce that is essential for Eggs Benedict – and you’ll find that it’s not that difficult to make.
- Japanese Omelet: Need an easier version of those Japanese Omelets that you see in all the videos? Here it is! Filled with the flavors you’ve come to love in Japanese cuisine and baked in the oven, this recipe is fairly simple to make and is a definite change from your traditional omelet.
- Grandma’s Anything Goes Strata: Do you have some leftover bread – that’s maybe even a touch stale? Then you can use it to make this strata. You’ll love all of the ingredients and how quickly it comes together.
- Classic Deviled Eggs: If you don’t have a good deviled egg recipe – you do now! This classic picnic food is so yummy – and often the first thing to disappear at summer barbecues.
- The Best Egg Salad: Egg salad doesn’t often get the respect it deserves, but give this one a try. The addition of chives and fresh dill certainly kicks it up a notch.
- Turkish Eggs with Chile Butter and Whipped Feta: These Turkish Eggs with Chile Butter and Whipped Feta are AMAZING! Try them for breakfast or for dinner!
What egg dishes do you love? Have you tried any of these recipes? If not, it’s a must! You’ll love them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!