Date Day/Night Ideas Near Glassboro, NJ
When was the last time you planned a date? Has it been a while? Then it’s time to look at the calendar and pick a time!
If you always seem to do the same thing and head to the same place when it’s time for a date, take a look at this list for some ideas that might help you switch things up.
- Kayaking: From May to October, you can go kayaking on the Maurice River. Al & Sam’s Canoes, Boats, and Kayaks offer kayaking trips seven days per week, and if you’re up for a little adventure, this could be ideal for you. Be prepared to get wet as you enjoy all that nature has to offer.
- Creamy Acres Farm: You may think that Creamy Acres Farm is just a place to bring the kids, but they offer events all throughout the year, along with dairy barn tours. And, of course, you can do a little shopping in their country store and greenhouse.
- Scotland Run Park: When is the last time you spent some time at Scotland Run Park? With over 1000 acres available to you, you’ll find lots of ways to enjoy being outdoors. You can explore the walking trails, go fishing, or enjoy the Nature Center. It’s also a great place to have a picnic on a sunny day.
- Sketch Club Players: How about a night at the theater? When you head to see a performance by the Sketch Club Players, you will be supporting the oldest, continuously performing community theater group in all of New Jersey. Be sure to check out their upcoming schedule.
- Red Bank Battlefield Park and Whitall House: History lovers may enjoy exploring the Red Bank Battlefield Park and Whitall House. The Whitall House is a 400-acre plantation house and Red Bank Battlefield was the site of a battle from the American Revolution. Be sure to find out when “Heritage Sunday” will take place each month as this is when a special program is offered about a specific portion of the park.
- Edelman Planetarium: With a wide variety of different shows available, be sure to plan a visit to Edelman Planetarium. Shows are themed around different musical artists and themes, and tickets are only $5 each.
- Washington Lake Amphitheater: When the weather is nice, it’s a great time to catch some music or a movie at the Washington Lake Amphitheater. Bring your lawn chairs and pack a picnic, and enjoy a relaxing evening here.
- Bridgeport Speedway: If you like things a little louder, head to the Bridgeport Speedway for some racing. From stock cars to monster trucks, the Bridgeport Speedway will definitely keep you entertained.
- Skydive Cross Keys: Not a date for the faint of heart, but you can go skydiving with Skydive Cross Keys if you’re brave enough! You may want to check with your partner to make sure he/she is up for this!
Where will you be heading on your next date? Will you be trying one of these places, or do you have something else in mind? No matter what you have planned – have fun!