Podcasts for Personal Growth
Have you set some goals for yourself this year? Maybe you want to complain less. Perhaps you are looking to create some good habits. Or, do you want to set yourself up for success by getting yourself in the right frame of mind?
Whatever personal growth goals you have, there are some fantastic podcasts out there that can help. Here are a few podcasts for personal growth that you might find helpful!
- Design Your Dream Life: This podcast is for moms who care about personal growth. When life seems busy, stressful, or overwhelming, this is a space to do the inner work and become more mindful, so that every day is a little more soul-filled and purpose driven. You’ll hear topics on mindset, emotions, confidence, marriage, motherhood, time management, goal setting, money, and more. I’m your host, Natalie Bacon, and I’m here to help you design your dream life.
- Optimal Living Daily: Personal Development & Minimalism: I read you the best content on personal development, minimalism, productivity, and more, with author permission. Think of Optimal Living Daily as an audioblog or blogcast where the best blogs are narrated for you for free.
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin: Gretchen Rubin is HAPPIER, and she wants you to be happier too. The #1 bestselling author of The Happiness Project and Better Than Before gets more personal than ever as she brings her practical, manageable advice about happiness and good habits to this lively, thought-provoking podcast. Gretchen’s cohost and guinea pig is her younger sister, Elizabeth Craft, a TV writer and producer living in Los Angeles, who (lovingly) refers to Gretchen as her happiness bully.
- A Change Mindset: Change can be uncomfortable, stressful, even downright frightening because our brains are wired to perceive change as a threat. But sometimes people push through the fear and face change head on. This podcast is about those people. Every two weeks, host Jun Love Young, CEO of ZUM Communications, introduces you to incredible change agents who’ve led extraordinary transformations in their life, their work, and the world. Their stories will inspire YOU to be the agent of change your life deserves.
- The Daily Mastery Podcast by Robin Sharma: Welcome to the Daily Mastery Podcast by Robin Sharma where you’ll receive the mental models, daily routines, and productivity tactics that Robin Sharma has taught to the titans of industry, sports superstars, and elite performers who he has served as a private mentor to for over 25 years. You’ll learn how to live a truly world-class life while you accelerate your productivity, grow your leadership, build your business, and scale your impact on the world.
- Tiny Leaps, Big Changes: Tiny Leaps, Big Changes is a personal development podcast focused on exploring the day-to-day behaviors we all engage in that determine the results we gain in our lives. Hosted by Gregg Clunis, the show shares simple strategies you can implement into your life to start moving the needle towards your biggest goals.
- The Pat Divilly Podcast: Join me every week for ideas, insights and inspiration to upgrade all areas of your life. My goal with the podcast is to share simple and practical ideas to help you develop more confidence, clarity and certainty. I share personal stories and ideas from NLP, CBT, coaching and other modalities with the hope to offer some inspiration, perspective and insight.
- How to Be a Better Human: Join How to Be a Better Human as we take a look within and beyond ourselves. How to Be a Better Human isn’t your average self improvement podcast. Each week join comedian Chris Duffy in conversation with guests and past speakers as they uncover sharp insights and give clear takeaways on how YOU can be a better human. From your work to your home and your head to your heart, How to Be a Better Human looks in unexpected places for new ways to improve and show up for one another. Inspired by the popular series of the same name on TED’s Ideas blog, How to Be a Better Human will help you become a better person from the comfort of your own headphones.
Personal growth and self-development podcasts are great resources for you as you work to create new habits, establish a positive mindset, or reach big goals! Check out some of these podcasts and see what you might learn to help you along the way.
***All podcast descriptions courtesy of Apple Podcasts