The Best Sites to Buy Shoes at a Good Price
“I firmly believe that with the right footwear one can rule the world.” – Bette Midler
Do you feel that way about shoes? Are they an important part of your wardrobe? Do they make you feel like you can handle anything?
If the answer is, “Yes!” – then you probably spend some money each year expanding your footwear choices. It’s estimated that men spend about $200 per year on shoes, while women spend approximately $500 per year.
And, whether you think that’s too little or too much to spend on shoes, everyone can probably agree that they always want to score a good deal when they’re shopping.
If a good deal is a priority for you, then take a look at these websites when you’re ready to shop!
- Amazon: Of course, Amazon makes the list. After all, what don’t they have? When it comes to shoes, it’s easy to search for what you’re looking for and compare prices from many different retailers. Additionally, Amazon makes returns easy, and if you are a Prime member, shipping can be really quick on Prime products.
- DSW: DSW has been a recognized name for shoes for quite some time, and you can shop in-person at their retail locations or online. With tons of names brands like Nike, Birkenstock, and Dr. Martens, you can find shoes at all different price points for everyone in your family. They do offer a VIP program that has several different levels and offers various rewards and benefits.
- Zappos: Zappos is a leading online retailer for shoes and more! While they have tons of brands you know, one of the most unique features that Zappos offers is its “Single Shoe and Different Size Shoes Program.” While it’s not available for all shoes, they have chosen some of the more popular brands and styles for customers – from children to adults.
- 6pm: 6pm is the discount retail division of Zappos – which means even bigger discounts on shoes (and more). They boast that their prices are 30%-70% off listed retail prices, but stock is limited. If you see something you like – grab it! It may be gone if you don’t put it in your cart right away.
- Shoes.com: Shoes.com makes it easy to shop for the shoes you want. You can easily search by brand or size or style. They have shoes for kids, men, and women, and they offer online coupons – so look for them. Additionally, make sure you sign up for their rewards program to earn cash towards future purchases.
- thredUP: If you are looking for new or gently used shoes from some of the world’s top designers – at a great price – then head to thredUP. ThredUp is the world’s largest online consignment shop and thrift store – and while they have more than just shoes – the shoe selection is outstanding.
- Zulily: Everyday Zulily posts new deals, and shoes are often the deals of the day. With lots of name brands – and some new brands that may become your favorites – you can find all sorts of different styles on this site. But, the sale only lasts so long, and the supply is limited – so shop quickly. Additionally, shipping is not the fastest (you may wait 4-6 weeks for items to arrive).
- GOAT: GOAT is the place to head to when you want new or gently used sneakers (and other trendy clothes). The style selection is fantastic, and GOAT verifies all shoes to ensure that you receive what is advertised – meaning they’ll check authenticity and that the condition matches what was stated. (Sneakers are posted by private sellers.) GOAT is great for teens who want the latest sneakers but outgrow them quickly.
If you’re searching for new sites to check out for shoes, give these a look. You may be able to find the shoes you want at a great price – and have them shipped to your home – all while sitting on your couch and enjoying a cup of coffee. Doesn’t that sound like shopping perfection?