Investing Podcasts to Check Out
When it comes to investing, there can be a lot of information to keep track of. From market trends and economic indicators to specific strategies and tips for managing risk, there is a lot to consider if you want to maximize your returns and minimize your losses. If you’re looking for some help in sorting through all of this information, a great place to start is by tuning into some investing podcasts. These audio shows feature insightful discussions on everything from global markets and interest rates to stock picks and portfolio strategies – and here are a few you can take a listen to!
- Motley Fool Money: Join host Chris Hill and a team of Motley Fool investment analysts as they cover the day’s top business news and financial headlines, while breaking down the stock market implications for long-term, business-focused investors. Tune in on weekends for the greatest investing classes you never got the chance to take in school and perspectives from special guests helping to shape the future.
- The Investing for Beginners Podcast – Your Path to Financial Freedom: The Investing for Beginners Podcast offers premium investment guidance for beginners to decode industry jargon, silence crippling confusion, and help you overcome emotions– by looking at the numbers.
- We Study Billionaires – The Investor’s Podcast Network: We interview and study famous financial billionaires including Warren Buffett, Ray Dalio, and Howard Marks, and teach you what we learn and how you can apply their investment strategies in the stock market. We Study Billionaires is the largest stock investing podcast show in the world with 75,000,000+ downloads.
- BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast: On the BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast, co-hosts David Greene and Rob Abasolo interview real estate investors and entrepreneurs about successes, failures, and hard-earned lessons. Through in-depth conversations, 1-on-1 listener coaching calls, and news analysis, you’ll get a breakdown of real strategies that work for different niches and experience levels. Tune into the #1 real estate investing podcast every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
- The Stacking Benjamins Show: According to FastCompany, “the Stacking Benjamins podcast…strikes a great balance of fun and functional.” Created live from Joe’s mom’s half-finished basement….you’ll hear a parade of financial headlines, personal finance experts, creatives, and people with stories that inspire us. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, hosts Joe Saul-Sehy & OG meet at the card table and bring you guests, trivia, your letters about saving, investing, and risk management, and much more. Academy of Podcast winner for “best business podcast of the year,” 2017 Plutus award winner for “best personal finance podcast,” and Kiplinger magazine’s only recommended personal finance podcast. You’ll like this podcast if: you enjoy chatty, laid back money talk at a relaxed pace with lots of humor attached. You won’t like this show if: you’re looking for hard-core, genius money-nuggets presented at a fast pace.
- Money for the Rest of Us: A personal finance and investing podcast on money, how it works, how to invest it and how to live without worrying about it. J. David Stein is a former Chief Investment Strategist and money manager. For close to two decades, he has been teaching individuals and institutions how to invest and handle their finances in ways that are simple to understand.
- Afford Anything: You can afford anything, but not everything. We make daily decisions about how to spend money, time, energy, focus and attention – and ultimately, our life. Every decision is a trade-off against another choice. But how deeply do we contemplate these choices? Are we settling for the default mode? Or are we ruthlessly optimizing around a deliberate life? Host Paula Pant interviews a diverse array of entrepreneurs, early retirees, millionaires, investors, artists, adventurers, scientists, psychologists, productivity experts, world travelers and regular people, exploring the tough work of living a truly excellent life.
Investing can be overwhelming, but there are helpful podcasts to guide you. Check out some of these and see what tips the experts have for you!
***All podcast descriptions courtesy of Apple Podcasts