Amazing College Graduation Gifts
The month of May brings with it flowers, nicer weather, and the unofficial kickoff to summer with Memorial Day. It’s also the end of the school year for many college students, and you might even know a few who are graduating this year.
If you know some young adults who will be receiving their diplomas this year and heading out to find a job, you might be thinking about giving them a gift. While cash is always appreciated if you’re looking for a gift that’s thoughtful and useful, here are a few possibilities.
- Subscription Box: Every day it seems like there is a new subscription box service making its way into the market, and that’s not super surprising. They are extremely popular. And with so many to choose from, you’re bound to find one that a college graduate would love. You might choose from meals, makeup, socks, or even beer or bacon. Think about what your favorite graduate would like or need – and choose a great one!
- Amazon Prime Membership: These days, if you need something delivered to your home, one of the first places you check is most likely Amazon. They just seem to have it all. So, why not get the graduate an Amazon Prime membership? They’ll love the fast delivery on Prime items, the access to Amazon Prime Video, and music, and they’ll receive a free book each month that can be downloaded to their Kindle or Kindle app. There are a ton of great benefits that come with membership.
- Gym Membership: If you know that your graduate loves to get in a good workout, a gym membership could be ideal – especially if they’re moving to a new city. Membership to a traditional gym, yoga studio, or CrossFit box will allow them to work out and, hopefully, meet some new friends with similar interests.
- Echo Show: An Echo Show makes for an excellent gift because of all it can do. Yes, it can play music – but it does a whole bunch more. With the addition of some smart plugs, you can control the lights in your home or start your coffee maker. You can use it to look up a recipe or check on the weather. It can act as a digital photo frame, and you can watch videos on it, too. Definitely a fantastic gift!
- Sonos One SL Wireless Smart Speaker: This Sonos speaker has impressive sound quality, and because it’s wireless, it can go anywhere. Perfect for the graduate who likes to spend time outdoors!
- Tool Kit: This may seem like a not-so-fun gift, but when you need a hammer, a screwdriver, or a wrench to fix something small – a tool kit is an important thing to have. Look for a small basic kit that has most of the tools that a young person would need.
- Nespresso Coffee and Espresso Maker Bundle: Who could not use a boost of caffeine in their lives? And also a means to save a few dollars every day by not hitting the local coffee shop for a $6 latte? With the Nespresso Coffee and Espresso Maker, you can make all of your favorite coffee drinks at home – and that’s perfect for a new graduate who may be trying to save money.
- Cookware: They may have survived college on some old, scratched up pots and pans, but if they’ve vowed to learn how to cook and want to spend more time in the kitchen – some new cookware may be in order. A nice set of cookware could provide plenty of motivation to grab the cookbooks and become a better cook.
- Restaurant Gift Cards: And if cooking their own meals is not in the cards, restaurants gift cards to the rescue!
This year, grab a gift that your college graduate will not only love but be sure to use, too. These are just a few of the great options. What’s your favorite gift for a college graduate?